Project Selection - Magazine

I believe that making a making a magazine for this project is not the right fit for me. However, print journalism does have aspects that are interesting to me. In "All the President's Men", the main characters seemed to be very involved with their articles and the issue that they were writing about.
I think that I would be good at formatting the magazine and typing up the responses to questions from an interview. Regardless, I assume that interviewing a person would be a weak spot for me. I am socially anxious, and it usually gets the better of me in situations like in an interview. Picking a topic for a magazine would be challenging, because I am mostly not very interested in what the majority of magazines have to offer topic-wise. Overall, creating a magazine would not be a good fit for me. I am not fond of interviewing people and I am not invested in magazine topics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CCR 3 draft

Shot list for second quarter submission

Project Selection - Film