Project Selection - Film
I believe that creating a film for the project selection is the right fit for me. While watching the Newsroom, I saw the way how professionals filmed their show and how they edited together scripts. I think that editing the shots together could be a challenge for me because I might feel like my finished product isn't good enough. Sticking to a filming schedule might also be a challenge because I may want to add more shots than originally intended. However, after watching the Making of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I saw that filming can prove to be interesting. I think that the filming and directing process is something that I would excel in. I have always liked being behind a camera, ever since I was 5 years old. I can keep a level head when I get stressed about things, which is a good skill to have if one is a directors. Overall, I believe that creating a film is the perfect fit for me.
Comments
Post a Comment